Tuesday 12 May 2009

Games day on Sunday

On Sunday I am running an all day (10am-5pm) game to end the year for the school gaming club. I am expecting between 7 to 10 high school students from both parts of the club to attend and I'm sure they will bring a lot of tempting junk food.

I have decided to go with a Home Brewed Table Top Fantasy Role Playing Game or a HBTTFRPG. Last night I was testing the system on the kitchen table with Derek and found a few gaping flaws with my rules set. So tonight I am going to patch it up and send it back out against Derek on Thursday or Friday and see if it floats this time.

I am quite happy with it overall and am looking forward to the game with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. And I enjoyed being your beta tester. Or is that alpha tester? That sounds a bit pack animal.

    It's a good, fast game. I had a lot of fun; I'm sure the kids will too.

    ReplyDelete