Tuesday 14 July 2009

Go For Sound

I ordered a few M&M books from Amazon and yesterday got an email saying they were shipping from the US rather than the UK and that the delievry time would be 2 more weeks, which meant that if they shipped the package when they sent the email it would arrive 2 days before we leave for China. If they wait a couple of days however...

Surprise surprise, a package just arrived with the Book of Magic and Instant Super heroes for M&M. The main rulebook (which I don't own a copy of) is the one being sourced from the US.

I am currently getting into the play by post happening in the thread below. I am also waiting for a few replies from other people to start off their play threads. I am still happy to accept other ideas and start new play threads as well. I would even be happy to let other people run play threads here.

So if you have a play thread it will slide down the list, but it will still be active, even if it has been archived.

2 comments:

  1. Instant Superheroes is a really handy resource for throwing stuff together I found, but I haven't looked at the Book of Magic.

    Good luck on the rulebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good resource is the atomic thinktank forums in the roll call section. You just have to ignore all the fools trying to fit superman or hulk into a level 10 build.

    ReplyDelete